Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:38:44 -0500
Hi;

I have a moderated list right now.

When a user sends a post in, it comes to me first for approval.  At the
same time listserv emails them a message telling them that they have
submitted a post to a moderated list for approval.

I like this.

However, I would like to change the content of that message.  Its in the
mail.tpl file.  I noticed that this message will only word wrap and will
not respond to the use of the "enter" key for formatting purposes.

Is their a way to turn the word wrap off or otherwise format this
message more to my liking ( ie having it respect the "enter key" )??

Thanks in advance

Steve

The Java Resource Dump:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/4774/Java/
The current population of the Earth is 6 billion people.
If current birth and death rates continue, the Earth's
population will nearly double in 40 years.

The Zero Population Growth Page:
http://www.zpg.org/