John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:49:58 -0400
Eric Thomas wrote:

>All right John, I'll implement your feature if you can find me another
>comparable software company (NOT a basement company) which, unlike L-Soft,
>implements any and all changes on the assumption that if customers require
>them, they just have to be implemented ASAP :-)

I get your point, Eric, but with a customer list that Lyris claims includes:
Best Buy, Creative Labs, John Deere, Ernst & Young, Fidelity Investments,
NASA Jet Propulsion Lab, NIH, Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments, and
others, I hope you wouldn't consider Lyris a "basement" company.  :)

-- John