Sat, 10 Dec 1994 19:53:37 -0600
On Sat, 10 Dec 1994, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> My bumper sticker:
>
>        I luv "auto-delete"
>
> Managing a list with 1500 subscribers and over 20 messages per working
> day, having auto-delete processing saves me time, ultimately, by not
> having to making a decision of

I have to agree with Pete.  As I observed before, whether one loves or
hates autodelete may depend on how large your list(s) are and how much
time you have to devote to tracking the source of errors.  When I am
handling AUTOCAT on my own, my response to autodelete notices is
usually "Hurray, I won't have to deal with that one."  Gripes about
being autodeleted generally run far below the number of people
autodeleted.  That's a plus to me.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L