Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:32:41 -0500
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Eric Johnson wrote:

> From: Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

> I've had a long running struggle to enable a list member to post on
> Toller-l. Now a member is complaining of the same sort of thing and
> set the following...

You really need to reproduce the entire message (not just the header) for us
to diagnose it.  They almost always say what the reason is.  And you always
need to check the subscriber list to verify that the subscribed address is
identical to what they're trying to send from.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users