Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:14:55 -0700
I have been getting " temporarily unable to deliver" messages from the PMDF
Mail Server <postmaster%VENUS.GOV.BC.CA> for subscribers with the address
@VMSMAIL.GOV.BC.CA , which read as follows: "Your message has been enqueued
and undeliverable for 3 hours. The mail system will continue to try to
deliver your message for an additional 9 hours."  Then the darn message is
repeated at 6 hrs, at 9hrs, and  at 12 hrs!

Besides writing the postmaster to complain and to suggest a different
schedule of error notification, is there anything that I can do? I know
that I could delete the subscribers, but I do not want to exercise this
option.  However, being notified practically on the hour is ridiculous!
Thanks, Pat