Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:26:18 -0500
On 1 Dec 2005 at 12:13, Nelson R. Pardee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> But I'm still puzzled because, for example, I see failures
> for one address every day all month, but it isn't deleted. So the Delay(5)
> should catch the person regardless of the MAX(100).

I'd have to see more details to diagnose that specific problem.

However, you are to be congratulated for the low bounce rate you are
experiencing. 2000 probe failures for a list that has 11,783
subscribers... That's less than the average of 20%.

However, if specifically the *probe* processing is causing
performance problems, you can change the Probe rate on the Auto-
Delete= keyword so that fewer addresses get probed each day.

If your site isn't running HPO, you should consider upgrading to HPO
as well.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html