Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 00:15:25 -0700
I almost wish the topic hadn't come up.  The (*) is for modified templates, and
I see that some of them are obsolete now.  So now I'm going to wind up going to
obsessive compulsive mode to see why it's obsolete and what it has been
replaced by.  I haven't really gotten into the details of this aspect of
listserv since 14

In the Mail Template Editor and Web Template Editor pages (accessed via List
Management->Customization-> there is a checkbox to select only the modified
templates.

Off the top of one's head, is the default MAILTPL and WWWTPL the master
templates the modified sections are derived from?

Off to hunt down a manual.

--
Randy