Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:31:58 -0500
Wes Anderson wrote:
> I have a subscriber claiming she did not receive the last broadcast e-mail
> from our announcement list.  We did not receive a bounce on her address.

Is she on Erols, RNC, or Starpower? I've discovered that list mail with a
subject line that contains a hard return never reaches me. I can send it
to myself to test it, but if it comes from outside of the Erols network
I'll never see it. No bounce, no error message, no mail. I've tried to
get them to fix it (I suspect it is getting caught in their spam filters
as I also never receive those messages with 'garbage' subject lines)
without success.
--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]