Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 May 1997 18:21:41 EDT
On Thu, 8 May 1997 17:48:50 -0400 Clauson, Neil said:
>I've been trying to follow the heated discussion between Brad and Eric,
>but I think I might
>have missed one important part:
>
>Is AOL accepting messages sent to a valid AOL address (i.e.

I know for a fact that it isn't from lists at TCUBVM.IS.TCU.EDU.  I've
already had to notify 80 subscribers of mine that they'd have to find
another avenue for the list I own there.  It simply depends on whether
or not the originating host is generating source routes, and I have no
control over that at TCU :(

Nathan