Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:55:11 -0500
On 9/13/2005 12:15 PM, Francoise Becker wrote:
> On 13 Sep 2005 at 10:44, Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>Thanks to both Kevin and Rich for the suggestions.  I guess I
>>still think it could be a lot easier for users if there were a
>>button on the front page to let them get to the "get a new
>>LISTSERV password" dialogue
>

> You mean like the "Get a LISTSERV password for this server" link
> that's on the main page and links to the GETPW1 function?

Perhaps the site administrator has customized the home page and removed
that link. In any event, if you want to provide someone with a direct
link to the 'get password' web page, the URL should be:

	http://$hostname/cgi-bin/wa?GETPW1

where $hostname is your LISTSERV server's hostname.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator