Michael Migan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 May 1996 12:20:30 -0700
Can someone answer a question for me?

I need to limit the size of our subscribers' digests by adding "Size(1000)"
to the line in the header.  Which of the following would I use:

* Digest= Yes,E:\FTP\LISTS\SCOTTIE-L,Daily,,Size(1000)

or:

* Digest= Yes,E:\FTP\LISTS\SCOTTIE-L,Daily,Size(1000)

the difference being 1 or 2 commas before the Size.  Normally the time for
delivery of the digest would follow the frequency (in my case, Daily), but
this is optional, and since we don't want to limit the delivery to a certain
time, we want to leave this out.  Will the server be confused if Daily is
followed immediately by the Size (by using 1 comma after Daily) and if so,
will using 2 commas solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Michael Migan