Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:54:01 PST
Forwarded with permission fron another list.
nb: "VM" is a computer operating system.

On Nov 19,  2:05pm, "Wayne T. Smith" wrote:
} Subject: Re: SMTP on VM
} For an excellent presentation of current-technology problems associated
} with various forms encodings and multi-part e-mail, along with excellent
} directions on how to adjust many e-mail creation programs to be more
} friendly whenever a wide audience is intended, please see
}
}    http://angus.interspeed.net/listowner/email/
}
} Highly recommended. Warning: frequent use of the above URL may lead people
} to think you're a wizard at something besides VM :-)
}
} cheers, wayne
}
} Wayne T. Smith                         mailto:[log in to unmask]
} Systems Group - UNET                 University of Maine System
}-- End of excerpt from "Wayne T. Smith"

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507