Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:40:23 -0400
At 09:08 07/12/2001 Thursday, Russ Hunt wrote:
 >Anything wrong with my strategy, which was to quietly set the address
 >to NOMAIL and REVIEW?  My hunch would be that this is all automated,
 >and no one would ever notice they weren't receiving mail.

Though nothing wrong with the strategy per se, I believe a better
strategy would be to update your list's filters to prevent subscription
in the first place (perhaps using wild-card notation e.g.,
FILTER=ALSO,*@EWATCH.COM,*@*.EWATCH.COM); or if your site admin agrees,
put them the LISTSERV config file (I forget what the parm is).