Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 17:15:41 +0100
The current VMS/unix/NT version has  limited file server functions and no
database  functions.  L-Soft's  target  is   to  have  across  the  board
functionality by 3Q95, and of course  major new function will be released
as it  becomes available.  The original  plan was to  do the  file server
functions first. We have people  lobbying for the database functions, but
then we have people lobbying for the file server functions as well. We're
definitely going  to do AFD  and FUI first  and that should  be available
around the end of January.

  Eric