Brian Stoughton <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:48:29 -0400
Hi there.

We're setting up a list which defaults to be sent as a digest on a daily
basis.  We'd like to hang on to responses and other items sent to the list,
appending new posts to the beginning of the list.  We would hang on to these
posts until we determine that the message is too long, at which time the
message would be edited to remove old posts.  I've tried configuring the
digest to be sent at a certain time (4th parameter of "digest" keyword in
list configuration), but set the 3rd parameter to "monthly".  This did not
work.  Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian Stoughton
Webmaster
The Massachusetts Medical Society