Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 18:44:13 -0500
[Scottie <[log in to unmask]>]
> Has  anyone done any  migration  of Listproc  Archive  files  to Listserv
> Notebook/log format?

Yes, I had to do it recently and wrote a Perl script  for the job.  I don't
have it on the machine I'm writing from but will be happy to send it to you
or anyone else who needs it: a ListProc archive file comes  in STDIN, and a
LISTSERV notebook file goes out STDOUT.  It's only  a few dozen lines long,
and certainly not bulletproof, but it does produce notebook-format files.

Norm
--
SUPERMODEL TYRA BANKS:  "I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower,  Notre Dame,  the
Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care."