Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 18:53:11 -0500
I'm getting lots of these unneeded "acknowledgements" from GEnie for mnay
messages posted to my list.  I've sent an inquiry and a request to cease
to both [log in to unmask] and to [log in to unmask] but I've
recieved no response yet.  Has anyone else gotten any response from GEnie?

I'm forwarding these notices back to both addresses until I might get a
response, and I'll suggest that others might do the same.  I'd really like
them to stop.  (Btw, I have my list set so that Sneder= Editor and Editor=
my@address,(LIST) so without this set-up, these notices would be distributed
to my whole list.)

-- Roger Burns