Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:46:53 -0500
Winship wrote:

> If that is what you want you really want a return of AFD/FUI for the
> lists filelist, I would think.   Douglas

In response (I think) to:

> > And, as a wish list, can you consider an option to disallow distributing the
> > attachment to the list members, but have a copy of it stored in the archives ?

If by filelist and AFD/FUI you mean something with an email-only
interface, I don't think that's exactly what Barak meant.  I think he
meant something more like a Web interface for a filelist.  (And even
if that isn't what he meant, I think it would be a great thing to
have.  ;-)   )

Margaret King ([log in to unmask])
Michigan State University