Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 14:58:20 EST
Hello;

I am the Listserv postmaster here at  Temple and one of the local list owners
here posed a question  to me which I cannot answer. The  list in question has
Daily_Threshold=200, however, every once in a while, that list still gets put
on hold due to exceeding the default  daily threshold of 50 messages per day.
Why?  A copy of this list's header appears below.

PUT VATICAN2 LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
*  Assoc for rights of Catholics in church-arcc
*
*  LIST-ID= VATICAN2
*  Review= Public    Subscription= Open         Send= Private
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-To= List,Respect     Files= No
*  Confidential= No  Ack= Yes  X-Tags= Comment  Validate= Store Only
*  Errors-To= Owner  Renewal= Yearly,Delay(7)
*  Notebook= Yes,A,Monthly,Public  Daily_Threshold= 200
*  FILTER= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= dialogue@templevm (Dr. Len Swidler)