Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:06:57 -0500
Fred H Olson wrote:

>It seems that the Listserv "archives" page serves as the "home page" for
>most Listserv lists.  But I have been unable to put more than the one line
>of list description on that page for my list. How I can edit my Listserv
>list's "archives page" to have useful additional, supplimental list
>description and links?

This is a sample of one of my pages (note no images at all):

  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleofood.html

In this file I explain what I did:

  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/listowner/mailtpl.txt

Don.

P.S. One feature I'd like to see is when the list description is in html
code in the header that the software automatically takes that and adds it
to this archive page.