Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:51:06 -0700
Douglas,

I have a list is configured as follows:

OWNER= [log in to unmask]
SEND= Editor
EDITOR=  [log in to unmask]
Sizelim=225
Daily-Threshold= 100,9

When someone has their post rejected due to excessive length, it is returned to the subscriber with a LISTSERV message citing excessive length rather than that indicating it's been sent to me for authorization.  They forward it to me, I strip the LISTSERV rejection message, and it goes through fine.  I experience the same activity when someone submits their 10th post within a 24 hour period.

Michael