"J. Michael Morrill" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:12:35 -0700
Greetings!

The first thing you need to do is strike "prayer" as something that needs a
separate policy. If you do, you will not be complying with the laws that
require a separation of church and state, you will be violating them. The law
requires that you treat religion no different from any other form of
expression. Hence, if someone want to set up a prayer list, it is perfectly
acceptable as long as they follow the same procedure that everyone else does
for setting up a list.