Eric Luo <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:33:08 -0400
There are over 20000 users in this mailing list.

I will try to send the mail to some individual users. Because part of their
domain names are same.

Thanks,
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Russell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

On 7/7/2004 1:50 PM, Eric Luo wrote:

> Thanks! I already tried all of those ways. I looks like I can do nothing.

You may want to consider retrieving the subscriber list and sending a test
message to each address on the list. You may be able to submit a LISTSERV
DISTRIBUTE job to do this, if the server which hosts your list is configured
to allow list owners to submit DISTRIBUTE jobs, or you may need to ask the
system administrator to submit the job on your behalf. A sample job is
appended below. Leave the 'Date:' and 'To:' lines blank. LISTSERV will send
a seperate message to each address, with the current date on the 'Date:'
line
and the recipient's email address on the 'To:' line. You can send a private
message to the individual in question instructing him/her to forward this
message back to you with full headers.

DISTRIBUTE MAIL FROM=owner-xxxxxxxx@listhost PW=your-listserv-password
//To DD *
(subscriber addresses go here)