Mon, 21 Nov 1994 12:44:26 -0700
  Well, it has finally happened. I got a first-class flamer on HISTARCH, and
can't seem to get rid of him. He's at the point of flaming everybody and
everything and people are unsubbing as a result!
  I explained (politely) that the list was a forum for the discussion of
historical archaeology, not his constitutional rights of free speech, and
pointed out that I would take steps if he continued. I was ignored.
  As of last night, he unsubbed himself from the list, but is still posting
nasty notes this morning. I have written to the postmaster at his node (an EDU
site) complaining of his antics.
  Is it possible to serve off his node (he is the only one there)? I don't
want to be forced into making the SEND=PRIVATE, as this will stop others from
posting.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH