Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:53:16 -0300
One of the memorable lines in all film history . . .

> Remember in the movie "The Graduate" where Dustin Hoffman was
> receiving career advice with the one word "Plastics?"

> Well, the answer here is "Content Filters" available in
> Release 1.8e.

OK, but I still think there's some principled decision making
built into 1.8d, which we're still running here . . .  and it's
to do with headers, I'm sure.  1.8d is treating OoO messages in
three different ways (at least) and I can't see on what basis
it's doing so.

(And I'm not so sure content filters is The Answer: I'm using
filters on my own mail system, to shunt OoO messages to a mail
folder. I now have about eight elements the filter looks for and
they _still_ get through.)

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/