Eric Bourland <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:21:07 -0400
Hi. Sorry for the interruption. I am trying to set up a mailing list with two editors. I followed the Listowner's Manual Chapter 2.13.1, Edited lists, but only one of my stated moderators receives mailing list messages for approval, the one listed first in the header below. I believe I am following correctly the procedure for setting up two editors for a mailing list, as described in Chapter 2.13.1. Does anyone have any experience with setting up a mailing list with multiple editors? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best, Eric

Configuration and List Header:
BSDI BSD 3.0
LISTSERV 1.8b

PUT MHS LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
* MHS Mailing List
*
* Notebook= Yes,A,Monthly,Public
* Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto
* Subscription= Open
* Ack= Yes                      Confidential= No        Notify=No
* Files= Yes                     Mail-Via= Distribute    Validate= No
* Reply-to= List        Review= Private
* Stats= Normal, Private        X-Tags= Yes
* Default-Options= Repro
* Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
* Send= Editor
* Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
*