Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 10:32:54 EDT
Do any of your lists have a policy for dealing with postings which
the poster would like to post anonymously, i.e., the poster would
send the message to me (the listowner), I would evaluate it for
appropriateness to the list, and then forward to the list with all
indications of the poster's identity removed?  I have agreed to do
this once or twice in the past year but with the receipt of another
such request I have begun to think that an announced policy on
this matter would be useful.   The list is semi-moderated; all
subscribers send directly to the list but messages from non-
subscribers are detoured to one of the listowners who forward them
to the list if they are within-scope.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm