Alicia Marcinczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:40:48 EST
......out from under my feet....okay, it was GaTech :-0.  I own the
BELG-L discussion list, which finds itself homeless as of April
1st along with the others which GaTech can no longer support.

BELG-L currently has 160 some-odd subscribers and is a vital
link between Belgian Shepherd dog owners and fanciers around
the world.  We've accomplished some great things for our breed
(rescue network, health registry in cooperation with UCDavis,
disseminated canine epilepsy info, etc.) and other breeds as
well.  It is known as an informative/educational list; we even
have members who don't own Belgians but are interested in
the information we share.

I need to find a new home for BELG-L before 4/1/95. If anyone
has any ideas or advice to offer, I'd be forever grateful!
(Free or commercial sites, but I only have access thru my
computer at work, an edu site).

Best,
Alicia Marcinczyk, U. of So. Maine
(aka "Desperate in Gorham")