Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:46:07 -0700
At 12:23 PM 11/21/2004, Randy Ryan wrote:

> >What does this do for senders that only include the HTML part with no
> >plain text part?
>
>It allows the HTML code to go through.  What is annoying is that there is no
>word wrap enforced and so you have to scroll (and scroll and scroll) the
>browser if you want to read it.

Given the dangers of html only mail, is there a way in listserv to block
it? Ideally I'd like to bounce it back to the sender so they can resend
correctly. but protecting my users from attack, especially non technical
users who don't know basic security things like keeping the email review
window closed, has got to be my priority.