"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 16:25:43 -0500
For the first time, Nathan's idea shows a little sense. The worst is
not only the spamming itself but the follow-up which goes on for days
filling my mailbox with garbage. I couldn't quite figure out until now
how I could respond constructively with this complaint, but Nathan's
post seems to give me a chance to bring the follow-up mail to everyone's
attention without becoming an offender. Thanks. Nathan. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]