Charles Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:41:33 -0600
I have a list owner who would like to have his list name changed, and I'm
not sure how to go about doing it.  (We're running LISTSERV-NJE version
1.8a on VM.)

The closest help I've been able to find in online documentation is a brief
procedure in Lisa M. Covi's LISTSERV TIPS file dated 12/05/91 where she
describes how to delete a list (Section 4.4) which seems a little similar.

Is it as simple as renaming the files in listserv and altering the LIST
and DBNAMES files?   (The list doesn't have a formally defined FILELIST.)

/Charles Becker
TAMU-Commerce Listserv Manager