Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:41:59 -0700
On Sep 6, 12:33pm, Stan Horwitz wrote:
} Subject: Post, but not read articles
} One of my colleagues has an unmoderated list. He wants his department's
} receptionist to be able to post messages on his list, but not receive any
} messages from the list or have access to the list's archived messages.
} Subscribing the receptionist and setting her subscription options to
} NOMAIL will not prevent her from accessing the list's archives. Does
} anyone have a suggestion on how this might be done?

This may be a foolish question Stan,  but if she is posting to the list
why  don't you want her to see the archives?  After all, she has seen
them when posting (or don't you want her to see the replies?).

Can't you tell her "Don't peek" or we slap you on the wrist?

:-)

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign rexx.com      +1 770-321-6507