Michel Weenink <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 15:18:37 +0100
At 13:10 18-07-96 +0000, you wrote:
>"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>     Now if a poster sends a mail with Subject: ALL: blahdyblah
>>     it isn't clear to me whether that particular ALL: is the
>>     "OTHER" (undefined) pseudo topic or a shorthand notation for
>>     any of the predefined topics.  My guess is that it is the
>>     "OTHER."
>
>Good question.  I would prefer it mean all topics, but I think you're
>right.  I'd like it to mean "all" so I don't have to post multiple admin
>messages under each topic (or a single message with the subject line
>cluttered with all topics).

If a person starts the subject line with ALL: blah blah it is sent to ALL
topics.

Best,
Michel

Michel Weenink                   [log in to unmask]
Pontanusstraat 38                [log in to unmask]
6524 HG Nijmegen                 Sometimes I wonder why Murphy's law
+31 (0)24 3607665                never applies to Murphy's law (Jumbo, 22-3-'96)
Student Cognitive Science        http://www.psych.kun.nl/~weenink/index.html