Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:27:30 -0400
As Eric remembers, in the past I made many suggestions. One of my pet ones
is an optional review parameter for the Sizelim= setting. With this
parameter, instead of bouncing back the post with an explanation of what
they have to do to chop it up and get it through, to instead forward it to
the moderator. Then the moderator can approve to let the longer length go
through, or to write back an explantion to the author explaning why what
they are trying to post is inappropriate. For example someone posting the
web page text, when a link would do.

Looking over my wish list I see a couple others that are related. To reject
blank subject fields, and to reject subject fields with "<listname> DIGEST
- " in them. And let the listowner control the template for these rejections.

I have many more on my list, but I'll stop now with these three.

Don.

P.S. If others post they like these will the move up the list quicker?