John Debruyn <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 07:57:21 -0600
Hi Mark:

Thanks for the clarification.

The people who want off of a list and send comands to the list rather than
the server are confused, careless or frustrated and, in any case, are very
likely, while in that state, to be using a comand they recall using with a
different "brand" of list server and not the one required by LISTSERV.

How can the local list administrator add the more "popular" of these I
want off commands to the LISTSERV filter.

Thanks,

John