Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:17:17 -0800
> *  Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(3),Max(10)
They could have been deleted by LISTSERV if they exceeded the error
counts. I am on the assumption that the Autodelete will get rid of
addressed "gone-bad" for 3 days or 10 consecutive errors.

Since you are the only owner only you can send a QUIET DELETE with maybe
the LISTSERV maintainer which has probably better things to do than
getting rid of users on specific lists.

Ask those users if they experienced mail problems prior to deletion. I
just tell my user to re-sub and report to me if it happens in the
future. If it starts happening too often you may consider going to
semi-auto deletion, otherwise it was only a one-time mail hick-up.

--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L