Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:30:05 -0500
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Tom Rawson wrote:
> I have a user subscribed to my list as:
> From what I can see on theweb interface the name and address in the list
> are completely normal.
> However, I just got this error (usually there are no errors for this list
> member):

>                 Last error: SMTP; 553
>                             <[log in to unmask]@DOMAIN.COM>...
>                             No such user

Yeah, it's possible.  See them most often as nasties the LISTSERV
system can't handle as there is no such subscriber.  One look from the
listowner, and yeah, I see where that is coming from, one check for
confirmation, and it is is enough (for me) for a delete.

So, it ain't the fault of the subscriber; still causes problems.  If the
subscriber don't like it he can yell at his administrators/ISP about it
(if they can't keep their systems straight, what are they payed for?)

Douglas