Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:46:25 -0400
>when adding subscribers in bulk via the add/import command, is it possible
>to also set them for digest?  or is it possible to set a group of accounts
>to digest(or any other option) with a single command?  i recently had to
>disable the digest feature for my list...i bulk deleted the digesters and
>bulk added them in order to switch them out of digest mode.  now that my
>digest feature 'seems' to be working again i would like to switch them
>back.  thanks in advance...

If they match a pattern, you could do a

        QUIET SET listname DIGEST FOR pattern

but it doesn't sound like that's what's going on.

Another somewhat unsatisfactory solution would be to delete them
again, set Default-Options=Digest, add them back, and set
Default-Options= back to its normal value.
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc