"Jeff Finlay, NYU" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 19:27:35 -0500
The recent discussion on auto-deletes convinced me there was value
in this feature and I have readded it to the header of my list. Question:
is there a way to edit the header so that the auto-deletes go to one
addresses and the other error messages to another. The reason is that
I manage several lists and usually dump all error messages in one account
until I've time to look at them; however, since auto-deletes sometimes
delete friends and even coworkers, I'd like to keep abreast of them
on a daily basis.

Jeff