Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:57:54 -0600
On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:22:25 +0200, Matti Vainio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>        PUT filename extension [filelist|catalogname] PW=XXXXXXXX
>
>Is there any way that I can give more than one command per e-mail?

No, not with the PUT command.  One command per file is the only way.

>Can I remove the files with Windows NT Explorer? ...

If you have physical/adminstrative access to the server, yes, you can use any
appropriate operating system command(s) to remove files.  Note that if you are
removing list message archive files, you must also remove the listanme.DB* index
files.  Then when you are done, you must GET/PUT the List Header to force
LISTSERV to rebuild the indexes based on the new files that are left.