W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:04:37 -0330
One of my subscribers (to ANSAX-L) has apparently been set to NOMAIL by
someone impersonating him, or at least that is the only conclusion we
can reach:  he did not request, and I did not do it, nor did the
co-owner of the list.

My question:

1.  Is it possible for someone to do this accidentally?

2.  Is there a way of checking logs to see when and how this might have
    been done or requested?

Thanks.  The subscriber is one of our more articulate posters.

Bill

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406