Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:35:37 +1000

>I wonder if they're going right down the Catalist. Since the subs for
>our two lists were a couple of days apart and we're not listed in many
>places outside of our industry lists.

I think you're right.  I saw a request from them two days ago to join one of
our lists which only appears publicly on CataList.  One look at their
website was all I needed to convince myself I could ignore the request.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.