Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 12:16:00 EST
It is my belief that listserv treats a member as concealed when column
92 is not blank.  I have MANY lists where the flag area (col 81+) has
been shifted to the right 4 or more columns.  Easy to spot since 86-90
is the date joined.  I have not tried to fix all of these entries since
they haven't seemed to cause any trouble.  Seems to me Eric had a note
about this shiting problem a year or so ago, but I can't find any record
of it. Certainly hand editing the list can cause this problem but I think
something else causes it also.