Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:42:57 -0500
Francoise Becker wrote on 02/07/2008 06:20:44 PM:

> You do not say what URL you used in your RSS reader, so it's hard tosay
much
> beyond that. Your list archives require a login, so I can't try
> getting to the
> RSS feed myself.

This brings up an issue I ran into with RSS feeds.  If a list archive
requires a password, the only reader I was able to use was Firefox's Live
Bookmarks, which would use the cookie set when I logged in.

Are there any other feed readers that work in this situation?  I have a
list on our server where some subscribers want to use RSS, but with the
reader they already use.