Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 16:39:23 -0500
Two requests:

(1) I wish that the keyword "Notify=" could designate specific addresses
to send notifications to, in addition to having Yes mean send-to-the-owners
as a default.  This would enable multiple list-owners to easily change the
allocation of who has the responsibility for monitoring these notices.

(2) I believe that notices about "your list is being HELD" currently go to
the Errors-to address?  Could a new keyword be created which directs these
"held" notices to a specific address?  I personally send errors to an
address that I don't check daily, but I wish to be notified about a held
list instantly.  As it stands now, I can't separate the held notification
from bounce mail.

-- Roger Burns    [log in to unmask]