Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:35:42 -0400
Thomas Wolff <[log in to unmask]> discovered:

>> GET WIN98-L MAILTPL
>You are not authorized to access file "WIN98-L MAILTPL".

The five files that need not be in the list's catalog file (mailtpl,
welcome, farewell, digest-h, and index-h) have a access default of private.
If you wish to make any of these files available to the public you need to
add them to your catalog. Do realize there is a quirk, and the act of
adding them to the catalog makes them disappear. So after you add them you
need to re-PUT the files to the Listserv.

I have added my welcome and farewells to the catalog, but not the others.
For those wishing to tackle setting up a catalog I have a FAQ on doing
this. Send in the command GET OWNR-FAQ.SUBCAT to

Don.