Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:29:02 -0700
Does anyone know a different way to keep a ..archives/alisthere-l.html
even though there is no notebook?  The way I have been setting this up for
access to 'join or leave' and 'listowner to manage list' via web
interface, is to just keep copying a alisthere-l.html into the
...archives/alisthere-l.html, since I have notebook=no.  I have a job that
copies in the html file after listserv updates itself.

I know I could build a web interface.  But just thought this was a easy
way to do it and everyone knows where the archives are already.

Thank you for any help.