Rich Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:34:05 -0500
One idea is to set your subscribers to NOMAIL, then free up the list.  WIth this setting
mail will be posted to the list but not to subscribers.  Then, you can edit the archives to
remove the corrupted entries, reset your subscribers to receive mail, and resume
delivery to the list.

Otherwise, unless you are also a site administrator and have permissions to remove
mail from the LISTSERV spool there isn't really anything you can do.  If you are not a
site administrator you will probably need to contact someone that you can work with to
remove the jobs.

Richard Keller