Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 00:43:01 -0500
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Peggy Lucero wrote:

> Hello,
>   I just today found out about this list; this is my first post.  Having
> never been a mailing list owner, I'm hoping someone might be willing to help
> in bringing me up to speed on the agonies and the ecstasies of this
> responsibility.  Some details:

L-Soft is an excellent choice. Your best bet, since you have only one list
with a relatively small subscriber base, is to retain L-Soft's services to
host the list for you. If you find that your needs would be better met by
hosting the list on your own server, you can always pursue that option
later. L-Soft offers both types of functionality.

For info, see http://www.lsoft.com