Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:56:23 GMT
Lstownrs:

I  wonder  whether  anyone  knows  whos  the  Senior  in  Charge  of
networking matters in .AU.

Theres a gateway called  "Inferno"  (right  name, I would say) which
is,  in  my  experience,  the  worst  machine   ever:   FISH-ECOLOGY
subscribers in .AU (around 80-90) hardly get their traffic (as  they
wish).   Also, having a 6/day, just count how many errors I get from
Inferno every year.

I would like to write to  The  Boss,  Down Under, to get rid of this
problem and to make sure our colleagues get their traffic.

Problem seems more related to LISTSERV traffic as they are  able  to
communicate privately while not receiving the FISH-ECOLOGY material.

Any clues on a contact down there will be most appreciated.  Please,
reply on the b/c.

Cheers,

    Aldo-Pier, lstownr. [log in to unmask]